We aspire to enhance workforce effectiveness by leveraging in-depth industry experience to develop innovative skills and training solutions along with a sustainable impact to the industry and society.
Our vision is to build a scalable, for-profit Skills and Livelihood Development business that significantly enhances earning capacity and thereby creates social impact.
Our key differentiators
• Innovative and evolving pedagogy
• Ubiquitous delivery leveraging technology
• 4 pronged content customization – organization, industry, occupation and individual
• End-to end solutions – entry level skills to highly specialized domain programs
• Audit framework & metrics for ensuring sustainable effectiveness
• Access and reputation within industry
• Strong linkages for superior placements
• Active Participation with Sector Skills Councils
• Licensed Training Provider with NASSCOM
Reach and distribution
• Regional focus with strong local expertise
• Local intelligence for region specific skill development and employment
We work holistically with the 3C’s – Communities, Colleges and Corporates. At The Skills Academy, we have designed our “Science of learning” combined with an industry proven toolkit. This helps to match student aspirations with necessary skills required by the industry, build domain experts, enhance industry-academia partnerships, provide “paths to progress” through continuous education and skilling and build strong placement networks
A4E India Acquisition
The Skills Academy recently acquired A4e India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of A4e Limited (a UK based Company). This acquisition will allow Skills Academy to enhance reach into new areas across different states in India and also leverage the varied experience of existing A4e employees to help increase the scale of the business. A4e provides skill development, training and placements across various industries and different States in India. A4e India has extensive experience of working in rural, tribal areas and difficult terrain with an impressive placement record in excess of 75% of the learners they have trained. Over the years, A4eIndia has demonstrated their ability to deliver high quality training and placements which can help improve the livelihoods of the people they serve.
We have trained over 24,000 learners in the last 3 years across geographies catering to the employment needs of a wide range of industries including Banking, BPO, Telecom Hospitality, Quick Service Restaurants, and Retail.
Founder of Genpact
- Renowned global business leader (“Father of Indian BPO Industry”)
- Global experience accross the US, UK, India and Asia in financial services, technology and BPO
- Founder & former CEO of NYSE- listed Genpact, a pioneer in the global BPO industry.
- Boards: NDTV, Bank of India, NASSCOM
Director, DLF Ltd
- Managing Director of DT Cinemas Ltd. and DLF Retail Developers Ltd.
- Whole-time Director of DLF Limited(DLF Group), India’s largest commercial real estate company.
- Previously worked for GE Capital
- Graduated from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- 28+ years of experiance in running business in American Express and Genpact
- SVP for Training, Hiring and HRO at Genpact; 55,000 employees globally
- Led Software business, Global CIO, and Global Process Management (GPM) including global center setup and transitions
- He is a Chartered Accountant and has a Bachelors Honors degree in Economics from St Stephen’s College, Delhi
- 35+ years of experiance in running business in Genpact, American Express, State Bank of India and GE Capital
- He has recently retired from Genpact as a Senior VP/Business Leader
- Business Leader: Genpact BPO, Country Manager for American Express India and Philippines BPO, Country Manager EXL India, Country Manager Convergys India, CEO SBI Cards
- 14 years of experience in BPO and Consulting
- AP at McKinsey and previously was Assistant Vice-President at Genpact
- MBA from International Management Institute, Delhi and also holds a Bachelors degree in Statistics from Delhi University
I Srinivasa Rao
- 25+ years of experience in implementation and management of social development projects across country
- He was working with IL&FS Clusters Development Initiative as Head – Skill Development
- MBA in Marketing, MA in Sociology and Textile Engineering
- 12 years of experience in operations and business management in ITeS sector
- Led business units with P&L and client accountability for companies like Wipro and Genpact
- She is a certified six-sigma black belt in Training and HR and Fellow of of Life Management Institute (LOMA-US)
- MBA from IIM-Bangalore and Brisbane Graduate School of Business, Australia and a Delhi University topper in Economics
- 14 years of Business Development and Client Relations experience in office automation, telecom and recruitment & staffing industry
- Worked with Godrej and Boyce in corporate sales and Randstad India for multiple industry sectors in various capacities i.e. Head Business Development for North, National BD Head for IT Vertical and Regional Business Head for Randstad’s Staffing Business
- He holds an MBA from Pune University
- Has 15 years of core competency in Training and Development with forte in Content Development under Soft Skill and Vocational training;
- Ex- Head – Training and Development at IL & FS and engaged in successful deployment of key L&D projects with Ministry of Rural Development, Govt of India.